11/26/11

mirror mirror on the wall



mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all - famous line from the epic snow white story :)

since then mirror's are always on top of my list
specially the vintage one with bronze/silver or gold finished
it is merely the reflection of your beauty and mostly the beauty of your soul.

on our future house truly ill include mirrors as one of our theme next to Martha Stewart floral's :0

vintage mirrors will be next on my list of collections :)

here are some of the photo's from pinterpress







cute collection of mirror on the wall



mirror collection on the stairs :) might consider this one for the future house



vintage mirror on the walking closet is a must have ! see how lavish this walking closet is :0 lalalalaloveeee

on the verge of my love for mirrors this became as my give aways during my wedding :)






we have prepared 3 colors brass,bronze,gold :)

at our house while preparing the give -aways for my wedding :)



\

more to my collection :) wish wish

No comments:

Post a Comment