11/8/11

floral + vinatge = love


its a similar picture during our prenup ) inloooooveeee
Roses are red
violets are blue,
You know
I've got my eyes on you!

lately i have been hooked with floral and vintage ones.
they just gave me some giddy-hippy feeling that just
makes me happy

teacups,mugs,accessories and everything under the sun

floral craze starts now !








cutite patotie coin purse :)





vintage accessories with a twist of floral accents are classic
*owl are one of my fave's
*nude-l hue's are so pleasing to the eyes





look how cute these rings are :)




reminds me of priceless coffee moments with the one i love

*sharing endless stories !




see love this floral dress


for more photo's
this blog is a sucker for florals and vintage
check em out

photo credits :
http://love-floral.tumblr.com/

soon ill share my own floral and vinatge finds :)

LA BELLA VITA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment