7/29/11

whats in my bag? :ghia faye






my very first feature in "what's inside my bag?"

hi my name is ghia faye p. macasero, but my friends and family simply call me aya….im 24 years old,im a nurse working in metro manila…

im actually an all around girl

i like a lot of things
i love fashion
i love music
i love books
i love to cook
i love photography(tho amateur)but i really do appreciate the art through the eyes of the lens

daughter/sister/friend/nurse/fashion enthusiast/music lover/head-turner rolled into ONE



my LC les Pliage in medium size color blue
my floral scarf to keep me warm on chilly places given by mami atong january
my nina garcia book
my itouch in pink case
no fone kay gikawat haha
my just you mini notebook in crazy print,ga notes ku ana for work etc lab values normal values procedures etc haha
my cath kidston pink make up pouch
my cath kidston pink wallet
my ck one perfume
my blue champ pouch for chargers and meds i always bring paracetamol and mefenamic acid
my body shop press powder
my bath and body works anti-bac gel
my point and shoot camera her name is eleven(canon g11 model















fav bag brands:long champ
esprit
amanda smith
forever2



fashion icons:vanessa hudgens,paris hilton,lauren conrad,serena vanderwoodsen of gossip girl(i like the style of her character),olsen twins(ever since i was young i love their style),whitney port(the hills)
and of course coco chanel



survival kit:
1.moisturizer with spf
2.perfume
3.citre shine anti frizz
4.lip gloss
5.concealer foundation


fashion advice: "Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance."
— Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment