7/16/11

clean ,fresh and funky

lately i have been a sucker for floral prints there's just something about floral that always made my day. Recently on our 2 day trip to cdo I bought some tunic stuffs and I love the embroidered tops to cover up baby fats :) i must say , but it's clean and fresh looking.

i have always been a t-shirt wannabee but perhaps i realized i have to change a bit for I'm in my mid 20's so i have to look somewhat a bit of my college and not just a college buddy.

so here are on top of my list : simple ,floral and dainty pieces which will make you and me FOREVER YOUNG




1. romper's















source: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/shop?query=floral+rompers



2. floral and vintage dress :)





















most are from modcloth , forever21 ;0 timeless as it is

3. tunic tops and embroidered pieces ;)













4> floral ,crochet flats and sleek sandals










source: http://www.polyvore.com/modcloth/shop?displayurl=modcloth.com







buy this at modcloth,anthropologies,forever21, dorothy perkins ;)
:) fresh style of simplicity !

No comments:

Post a Comment