10/7/11

all i want for christmas :) gah




Christmas is coming ....
and would someone give these stuffs ..please ....
in my materialistic side i'am not that extravagant
i dont go fro techie and extravagant pieces kind of things i just want cute ,quirky and
practical stuffs i can during my daily routine....

these are my top picks :0


1. sanuk (its comfy to use )




2. banana's and pajamas ( im a sucker for this)
a cute pair of pajamas from David and Goliath
lovely moo,owl and elephant are just on top of my favorite prints









3.satchel bag ( very popular nowadays its handy and trendy)
bags from accessorize







4. nokia x2-01 9\(when it comes to gadgets im a low key ;) i have a blackberry good enough to surf the net and thats it i dont download stuffs because im a lazy bee in terms of techie stuffs...) but this nokia is so lovely cute and affordable <3






5. cute accessories from accessorize
orange-peach are my new obsessions




6. baby graphoc tee's :)makes me feel young and juicy ;0
all from david and goliath :)







7. oakley shades :)



7.KOR water jug (perfect for everyday use at work,travel or gym )
korse pink limited edition and
koraura green 750ml









and the list goes on
for now this is what i have on my mind hehe









because im a goody-good wife i think husband-oh will be willing to give all ! heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment